Latest News

The chance of decreasing interest rate in the United States

According to financial market observers, there is a 35 percent chance of keeping US interest rates unchanged in September, compared with a 55 percent chance of cutting them by 25 basis points and a 10 percent chance of cutting them by 50 basis points. The next meeting of the Federal Reserve will be held on June 12, 2024 to discuss US monetary policy and the US economy.

Dr. Kamaran Qader Yaqub,
Financial Consultant at Investment Spot company. 

Share This Share This